Friday, October 30, 2009

Makan – makan.. ^__^

Around this week, my current boss brings us to go and eat kari ikan sembilang near Jelutong Express, Penang Island. He really likes curry fish and knows a lot of great places to eat. He needs to order beforehand as the ikan sembilang usually finish quickly. I would have to say that the fish is huge. Have to cut it into a few portion. The fish meat was soft and a bit ber’lemak’. I had also attended dinners with a few key suppliers. This week they bought us to eat Indian food. Chicken Naan, lamb and a few side dishes and appetizers I have no idea what it’s called. Haih2, asyek makan2 je. I should be worried and control my eating habits too because my scope of work now involved dine in with external people as well for business relationship. Huk huk~


Some of the foods.. huhuh~

0 comments:

 

©2009 ApplePieCrust~` | by TNB