Monday, August 10, 2009

Makan2 again~

Last Friday, went to eat curry fish head with my current boss and other colleagues as well. Ok, the pot was big and the fish was fresh. But not so, according to one of my colleague, he had tasted for better in Juru. But, that one was Chinese coffee shop with fish head curry. So, I could not eat there also. These curry fish head restaurant that I went was just beside Penang fishery department. So, no wonder they can get a whole stock of fish to sell. Even the VVIPs (Malaysian and a few mat saleh (foreigners) went to eat here. My boss said that in Balik Pulau also got a lot of nice Malay shops to eat and will bring the team there also. So wanted to go there eat and cam-whoring. There got paddy-field. XD~

A few of my team mates and the curry fish head. XD~

Last Sunday also I did go out with Mila, Lien, Tengku and Paie to Juru. We go there to eat Ketam as Lien longing to eat Ketam (crab). The journey was not that far, however we reached there in the evening as the shop was situated in Kuala Juru, depth towards village areas. The road was small, however, admired the scenery. Very nice view, I would say it’s quite a peaceful area. Juru also got a nice place to eat. But, the Char Kuey Teow inside Penang Island is not nice; have to go to Seberang to eat Char Kuey Teow. Mila had brought me to a few places, Permatang Pauh (anep’s place), Sungai Dua, Perda and Bukit Mertajam. Sumer cdapp... Uhuu~` I had been eating non-stop (ok, exaggerate a bit), but still go to eating places a lot, that I’m scared being gaining weight. Ngaa, what will I look like wearing the graduation robe. Xmo pakai mask~ Mesti kelakar. Yep, in my workplace also a few people would mistaken me as an intern. Urghh, ye... saye kecikk, it’s a fact that I’m aware of, no point telling me the same thing many times. Used to it already. XD~ My graduation day is just around the corner. Can’t wait. I miss my friends so much. Huu~`


Restoran Nelayan Kuala Juru~



@ Kuala Juru~


The food~

Lien and Mila~


Grateful for what I have right now. Did also went to eat at Thai’s restaurant named Pak Hussin Tomyam. The food there is very nice. Would want to bring other people for ‘Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan’ too~

Pak Hussin Tomyam~

Sorry ( truely am, T_T )but I’m currently, looking forward to:-
1) Graduation day + convo dinner~
2) Camwhore session~
3) Muggles private dinner or mapley hangout~
4) Collecting my scroll and transcript~
5) Seeing my fellow friends in UTP~ *wink*... XD~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice ***

All the stories is about food and eating. I really confidence that u can be the next "Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan" host.

HOHO :)
keep up a good work

Hannah said...

Thanks, :) The food in Juru is very nice ranging from fastfood to ikan bakar~.. Can recommend other people to go there as well..

 

©2009 ApplePieCrust~` | by TNB